My mission is to make digital marketing less scary and more doable for small businesses – giving you the tools you need to be in control of your online presence and introducing you to simple but powerful opportunities to get your brand noticed.
The internet is a big place, which can leave lots of small businesses, freelancers, and start-ups feeling overwhelmed. Where should we start? How do we know what to spend our money on? Which kinds of marketing will bring us the best results?
I’m well-equipped to help answer those questions, thanks to my six years in a varied mix of marketing roles. My experience has given me a firm grasp of the wider digital marketing landscape, yet also shown me how to pick and choose the tactics that best fit each organisation’s style, audience, budget, and goals. It’s also taught me to spot the seemingly small opportunities that often get overlooked, but that can be brilliant for building business when your size means you’re able to be more personal and flexible.
Plus I’m particularly passionate about helping you get to grips with organic marketing, which is all about building relationships with new and existing customers through low-cost (or even no-cost) things like social media, emails, and content marketing.
So if you need a helping hand to better understand what marketing opportunities are out there, to choose which ones are right for your business, and to create a clear plan for how to make the most of them, just get in touch. I’d love to give you the confidence and the knowledge you need to make your business more visible and see it grow.
I can help you with things like:
• Planning great content for your social media channels and building relationships with your followers
• Engaging people through regular email campaigns and turning more of your readers into customers
• Making sure your website content is Google-friendly, so people can find you
• Helping you make sense of Google Analytics, so you know how people are using your website and can plan ways to improve it
• Developing a simple but effective digital marketing strategy, so you know exactly what you need to do and when, and can see if your marketing is working
And if you’re not sure what help you need, that’s fine too! I’m always happy to have an informal chat where we can work out together where your biggest challenges and opportunities are.